Sorry I have been quiet this weekend. I have been taking time to enjoy my birthday weekend with a good friend who came to visit! I have been busy these past few years having babies, nursing them, teaching school before that, moving around regularly with Rand McNally to different Army Posts, and before that… the college years. Recently I have started taking care of myself, my physical and emotional health. Needless to say there are a few things I am going to accomplish this last year in my twenties!
- run a (second) 5k and 10k
- read 40 books- and give reviews for at least half of them!
- continue this blog
- lose the last 20lbs to my healthy goal weight- using no tricks or fad diets
- organize my house- now that we have been here a couple of years I want to get things the way I like!
- Finish decorating the house: curtains, photos, paint in a couple of rooms
- catch up on the girls baby scrapbooks (I am too ashamed to say how far behind I am!!!)