I had great intentions of finishing a couple different posts but it just didn’t happen! Peanut had a well baby check (she is super healthy but as her name suggests a Peanut), Munchkin had school, I did a bunch of things around the house and before I knew it, I was making dinner and doing bath with the girls.
This leads me to this evening’s post… on Meal Plans. A meal plan keeps me together. Sounds crazy but by the time 3-4pm rolls around the last thing that I want to pull out of my sleepy brain is what should I make for dinner?!? I sat down tonight to make my grocery list and thought why not share my meal plan for the first two weeks of November with my readers.
I will link recipes I have already posted and will add new ones as we try them next month!
Note: ** denotes review/recipe coming soon!! and * denotes recipe coming (I have already made it one time!)
So here is my plan, which of course is subject to changes as needed.
- Tuesday 1st- Crockpot Italian Chicken and Rice **
- Wednesday 2nd- Beef Stroganoff *
- Thursday 3rd- Crockpot Fiesta Chicken **
- Friday 4th- Leftovers
- Saturday 5th- Dinner out
- Sunday 6th- Lowfat Alfredo and Garlic Bread**
- Monday 7th- Stephanie’s Goulash
- Tuesday 8th-Sour Cream Enchiladas**
- Wednesday 9th- Leftovers
- Thursday 10th- Homemade Pizza
- Friday 11th- Honey Garlic Crockpot Chicken with Rice and Veggie
- Saturday 12th- Breakfast for Dinner
- Sunday 13th- Girls Night Out (Daddy is Out of Town!)
- Monday 14th-BBQ Ribs and Mashed Potatoes