Oh Pinterest you always keep me busy, between crafts, recipes, organization ideas, I have found myself being MUCH more productive.
A while back I had read this blog post from Hey, ho, KellyGO and then my friend Stacy over at Just Two Sisters did something similar with her crew. I figured why not see if Munchkin would participate and answer a few questions for me too! Needless to say at first she said the same answer for everything. UGH… So we took a break and I revisited today. She finally gave me real answers!
I also saw an idea about asking some questions on the kiddo’s birthday. So we might be trying that too. We will see!
Needless to say, here is our 2011 end of year Interview (artwork by Munchkin)
2011 End of Year Interview
Munchkin Age 3
1. What makes you happy?
Playing and sharing toys
2. What makes you sad?
Friends that don’t share
3. What makes you laugh?
Funny things like when Peanut is silly
4.What is your favorite thing to do?
Feed Nii (the Fish)
5. What are you really good at?
Learning at school
6. What are you not very good at?
Kicking things at people
7. What is your favorite food and drink?
Peanut Butter Sandwich
8. What’s your favorite color?
Purple and Pink and blue
9. Where is your favorite place to go?
10. Who are your best friends?
A, C, and F
11. What are your favorite movies or TV shows?
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
12. What are your favorite books?
13. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
14. What does Mommy do when you’re not around?
Play catch up… (though I think she meant Ketchup)
15. What do you do when Mommy isn’t around?
Play with balls (the ball pit)
16. What is something Mommy always says to you?
I love you!
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
We play alone when there is no Daddy or Peanut
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
We always love each other
19. How are you and Mommy different?
You are a Mommy and I am a Munchkin
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
You hug me.
21. What is your favorite toy?
22. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Daddy time when we play with Peanut
So excited to see what 2012 brings!!!!